Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem
Milk (laban)–Allah has mentioned milk to us in the Quran, saying: “Rivers of milk the taste whereof does not change” (Qur’an 47:15). And again He SWT said, “Pure milk, easy and agreeable to swallow for those who drink” (Qur’an 16:66). The above verses were referring to the milk of jennah but the Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.s.) is said to have remarked that milk is irreplaceable and that he himself loved milk.
The Prophet (s.a.w.) said that a house without dates has no food. It is also recommended to eat dates at the time of childbirth. Narrated by Saud; the Messenger (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) said, “If Somebody takes seven ‘ajwa dates in the morning, neither magic nor poison will hurt him that day.” [Sahih Bukhari, Book #71, Hadith #664 (also 663, 672)]
The Tastiest Date Milkshake Ever
- 7 Dates I used Ajwa dates but you can use any
- 1 Medium-sized Banana sliced
- 150 ml Milk
- 1/2 tbsp big spoon Organic Natural Honey
- 1 tbsp Natural unsweetened Yogurt
- 1 tsp smooth Peanut Butter full generous spoon
- ground almonds for topping
- Just combine all the above ingredients in a blender (moulinex) and blend until smooth.
- I used some finely chopped almonds for garnishing the top 😉